1. If someone gossips TO you, they will gossip ABOUT you.
2. Treat your parents with respect, even if you don't think they deserve it.
3. Be fierce about staying pure. (Take being called a "prude" as a compliment.)
4. Find your security, identity and confidence in Christ, not people.
5. Dress fashionably, but modestly. You want to be remembered for your personality (which is unique) not your cleavage (which looks exactly like everyone else's).
6. Malls are overrated. Go for a hike, see a play, make a cheesy youtube skit, do something besides "hanging" for hours around an indoor fountain that has water dyed blue to make it look more like water.
7. Find a mentor. Ask someone you respect and who has a strong walk with the Lord to mentor you if no one falls into that place naturally.
8. Learn to accept correction that is given in love.
9. Let baseless criticism roll off your back.
10. Avoid drama.
11. Forgive. Grudges don't burn any extra calories.
12. Take care of yourself by adopting good health habits now.
13. You don't need 750 self portraits of yourself on Facebook.
14. Hang around with people outside your peer group. You can learn a lot from adults, and younger kids can learn a lot from you.
15. Help keep creepy people away from you by disabling all location information in your social media.
16. Be trustworthy. Don't give your word lightly, and keep your word when you give it.
17. Read good books. No, Twilight doesn't count. (Hunger Games does.)
18. Be "others centered." Go volunteer at a nursing home. Help fold bulletins at your church. Offer to help out with a production at your local theater.
19. Be kind with your words.
20. Seek after the Lord with all your heart, mind, and soul. Learn about who God is. Ask the tough questions, then find the answers.